Just a quick tip for KDE; Reorganizing and changing the order of applications in the K-menu is trivial. I didn’t realize this until just now, but you can right-click on the menu itself (on the “K”), and choose “Menu Editor”. That will let you rearrange your menus by “drag & drop”. Simple as that!
- RT @ZeroKoll: Anybody looking for a senior developer that likes to be challenged, as well as speaking at conferences? Preferably Microsoft… 1 week ago
- RT @malenetors: De skal forandre verden med sensorer som varer 15 år uten batteribytte tu.no/artikler/de-sk… 1 week ago
- Today I learned from @kyliemhunt how to do a #TimTamSlam - delicious! Also, great talk! #ndcoslo https://t.co/cWQvKiZSdv 1 week ago
- Takeaway from @jonskeet: Code like a girl. If something STILL goes wrong, blame @blowdart #ndcoslo https://t.co/tHlPyhqXeW 1 week ago
- 2/2: Fine-grained leads to diff abstractions per app + unclear separation between auth and applogic. Solution: Custom frameworks. #ndcoslo 1 week ago